Ways To Get Involved
We welcome your support and participation
to enhance the teaching and learning of Italian language and culture.
1. Volunteer with ILF
Become a Mentor for ILF Student Members in high school or college.
Offer your wisdom and experience in resume writing, college application process, general career guidance.
2. Become A Contributory Writer
Love for all things Italian? Enjoy Blog Writing?
Read more about our Blog Guidelines before applying.
3. Offer an Internship to an ILF College-Level Student Member
Are you a business or an organization?
CIP SUPPORTER ROLE:
- CIP Supporters must meet criteria for its company to offer Italian-made products and/or services.
- CIP Supporters will commit to offering one (1) student internship opportunity, paid or unpaid as a Fall, Spring & Summer internship.
- A student roster list will be submitted to CIP Supporters with a one-page bio/resume for CIP Supporters to review. CIP Supporters can select more than one (1) student and/or offer internship per semester or a full year.
- CIP Supporters will receive recognition on ILF website and ILF social media.
- Contact us to join our Corporate Internship Program at firstname.lastname@example.org (212) 461- 0094
Become an ILF Mentor
Support our Commitment 2 Excellence (C2E) Program which offers student members Mentorship, Leadership and Internships to help them become prepared for career pathways and to utilize their acquire Italian language skills. 1-to-1 mentor includes:
- – Resume Writing
- – College Application Process
- – How to Prepare for Future Careers
Expected commitment is 1 to 3 months.
Contribute to our Mission
Your support opens doors for hundreds of ambitious students of Italian seeking to broaden their language, culture, and career pathway skills. Together and with your donation, we’ll witness the continued growth of the Italian language and its culture throughout the U.S. and the world. We can help students and teachers reach their full potential which supports Italy and the U.S. economy. Join us in fulfillment of our Mission to promote and sustain Italian language education.
Share your Stories
Teachers: Tell us about your teaching achievements. Share a student success story. Encourage or assign your students to submit a Blog Post.
Students: Tell us about your love for the Italian language and culture. Send us your stories and we will post and provide you byline credit for your resume!
Interested in Providing Italian Language at Your School?
The Italian Language Foundation provides support services to its student and teacher members. We also support schools interested in providing Italian language courses at their schools. We will work with you and the school administrators to advocate for Italian language and culture course instruction, especially the College Board’s AP Italian Language & Culture.
The Italian Language Foundation strives to provide academic opportunities for student members who are interested in participating in the Advanced Placement Italian Language and Culture Program offered by the College Board. The Italian Language Foundation supports students and teachers and works with schools interested in implementing Italian language courses, especially AP Italian, across the U.S. We invite anyone with an interest in supporting and promoting Italian language education to Join us as a volunteer, collaborator and/or donor.
Are you a previous Italian Language Foundation student member or awardee? The Italian Language Foundation is building a Students of Italian Alumni Network.
Contact us today, so we can add you to our Student Alumni List. Not a previous Student but taking Italian Language and/or seeking to make it a career. Become a Member today!
We look to partner with parents, teachers, and community contributors to promote the importance of preserving the Italian language.